24th Annual Lehigh Valley Buddy Walk®10/07/2023
The Buddy Walk® was developed by the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS) in 1995 to celebrate October as National Down Syndrome Awareness Month and provide an annual public platform for advocacy.
In 2023, we are celebrating our 24th Annual Lehigh Valley Buddy Walk® to raise awareness in our local community and important funds to support the mission of the Eastern Pennsylvania Down Syndrome Center.
Registration for the Buddy Walk® includes an event t-shirt (everyone age 3+), family friendly activities, food trucks, and option to host your own Block Party.
EVENT DAY TIMELINE:
- 12:00 PM to 1:30PM: Registration & Block Party set up opens
- 1:45 PM: Opening Ceremonies Begin
- 2:00 PM: Walk Begins
- 2:30 PM: Block Party & Event Activities begin
- 4:00 PM: Raffle closes, drawing to follow
- 4:45 PM: Closing Ceremony
EPDSC has put together templates for team captains to use within the tool, Canva. Canva is free to use.