22nd Annual Lehigh Valley Buddy Walk
October 02, 2021
Since 1995, the Buddy Walk® has become the premier advocacy event for Down syndrome in the United States. It is also the world’s most widely recognized public awareness program for the Down syndrome community.
Your dollars at work! Your support helps:
- New & Expecting Parents with information, resources and events
- Provide one-of-a-kind medical consultations and evaluations at our Pediatric and NEW Adult Clinic
- Educational support and resources for school age children
- Yearly social events that bring our families together for networking and support
- Coming Soon: Educational materials for medical providers
Your involvement is critical to our success. EPDSC receives no government funding and relies on our community support to to provide programming. All proceeds from this event remain with EPDSC. Thank you for your help!
More details coming soon!