3.21 Run for Down Syndrome04/08/2023
The 10th Annual 3.21 Run for Down Syndrome will offer a hybrid event! A hybrid event includes 2 LIVE events on Saturday 4/8/23 along with a virtual race from March 21st, World Down Syndrome Day, through April 16th, 2022 to raise awareness for Down syndrome and raise funds to support the EPDSC. This one-of-a-kind run was specially mapped at 3.21 miles to represent the 3 copies of the 21st chromosome that causes Down syndrome.
There are three options to choose from for registration. If you don’t feel comfortable or ready for a live event, please register for the Virtual event. If you’re not sure that you’ll be there on 4/8, register for the virtual event. Virtual participants will also receive a t-shirt. Details to follow on distribution.
It’s not your typical 5K, it has just a little bit extra to make it special. The world is your course. The 3.21 Run can be done any place and at any pace!
- Register by March 14th to be guaranteed a 10th Anniversary Run t-shirt.
- Price increases from $25 to $30 after March 14th.
- You can walk, run, or join us virtually!
- Everyone who registers will receive a 10th Anniversary event medal.
- FREE Easter Egg hunt after the race for ALL children.
- NEW for 2023! Team 321 for individuals with Down syndrome. See details below; no additional action necessary to be part of the team!
Sign up at https://runsignup.com/Race/PA/Allentown/321RunforDownSyndrome.